The Obama Administration
The Obama Administration has wasted no time in declaring war on Evangelical Christians.
Within minutes after the new President took his oath of office, his staff posted his agendas concerning homosexuality and abortion on the White House website.
With regard to sexual perversion, the President's policy goals are spelled out as follows:
1) Defeat all state and federal constitutional efforts to defend the definition of biblical marriage as being a union between one man and one woman.
2) Repeal the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) signed by Bill Clinton. (This is currently the only line of defense keeping all 50 states from being forced to recognize so-called "same-sex marriages" from extremely liberal states like Massachusetts and Connecticut.)
3) Repeal the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
4) Pass "hate crimes" legislation granting homosexuals and cross dressers special rights denied to other Americans. ( This legislation, depending on how it is drafted, could even attempt to muzzle any criticism of homosexuality as being unbiblical and unnatural perversion.)
5) Pass the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) which would force business owners (religious and otherwise) to abandon traditional values relative to sexual morality under penalty of law.
6) Create intentionally motherless and fatherless homes by expanding "gay adoption."
To see it for yourself, go to www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/civil_rights/ and scroll down the page to "Support for the LGBT Community." (LGBT is an acronym for "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered.") Or, just click this link.
There is much, much more to come... so get ready!
Send this page to a friend