Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And While You Are Still Talking About Obama's Pastor...

The Republican Party's strategy to dissect Barack Obama's former pastor failed.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, The Drudge Report and Fox News are "solely" responsible for Obama's victory [um, I mean the Republican Party's defeat]!

[Conservatives], pour your hate down on my comment pages. And then send it to these emails:

drudge@drudgereport.com - Matt Drudge
michaelsavage@paulreveresociety.com - Michael Savage
hannity@foxnews.com - Sean Hannity
Comments@foxnews.com - Fox News
ElRushbo@eibnet.com - Rush Limbaugh
rush@eibnet.com - Rush Limbaugh
oreilly@foxnews.com - Bill O'Reilly

Thanks for viewing. Thank all the supporters of my videos. To all critics and those who blindly trust the media! Turn that television, radio and internet smear machine off. Let real media analysis do the work for you. I am not a fact-checker, journalist or media analysis. I am expressing an honest opinion about the general election and the corrupt mainstream media. And as always, if present any errors in the making of this video, please don't hesitate to send a message and I will correct the record on the next video. Lastly, to all the critics watching worldwide, do me a favor by: "Proving Me Wrong"!

No comments: